Privacy and cookies policy
Please read this policy carefully as it explains the kinds of personal information we collect about you and how it is handled.
Who are we?
We may use the information you give us for the following purposes:
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services.
- To provide you with services and information that you have requested about Events Advantage Solutions
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer, information and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you with information about Accredit Solutions t/a Events Advantage Solutions (EAS) which we believe will closely match your preferences.
We may keep you informed of our services by using the following methods:
- SMS messaging
If you do not wish to receive information about Accredit Solutions t/a Events Advantage Solutions (EAS), please:
- Tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website or on printed application forms.
- Let the telephone operator know.
- Click the unsubscribe box when receiving emails from us.
We may from time to time contact you for the purposes of market research for Accredit Solutions t/a Events Advantage Solutions (EAS) using the contact methods mentioned above.
As set out above you agree that we may use the contact details provided to us for our services.
Disclosure of your information
We may give information about you to the following (who may use it for the same purposes as set out above):
If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is usually a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. A cookie contains a unique reference number for your browser; there is no information in the cookie that can identify you.
Each unique browser that visits a page on our site is provided with a unique ID via the __utma cookie. For example… if a person uses our website using both Firefox and Internet Explorer, the Analytics reports would track this activity under two unique visitors. This means we can better understand what browsers visitors to the site are using and continue to develop and improve the site accordingly.
__utmb & __utmc
These cookies are used to show us how long each visitor to the site has been on the site and can help us configure our server correctly so we can handle the traffic coming to the site.
We use this cookie to find out where visitors to the site have come from i.e from a Google search, or a link from another website. This helps us make sure the website is being found correctly.
Our twitter feed sets up a cookie using the OAuth platform. The OAuth platform is an open protocol to allow secure API authorization in a simple and standard method from desktop and web applications.
You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit, doing this may reduce your browsing quality and some features of the site may not function properly.
This version of the Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on 17th February 2016.