Positions currently available:
- Head of Development, London, UK. Application deadline: 18 September 2020 (see below)
Head of Development
Based in London, UK
How to apply:
At Accredit Solutions, we have a dedicated recruitment team that works globally to fill all our recruitment needs. Therefore, we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for your understanding.
- Send your CV in English to Nicola Greenaway
- Provide us with your gross salary expectation and availability for an interview
Accredit Solutions is a rapidly growing SaaS business that offers a market-leading accreditation platform to some of the world’s most high-profile sporting, government, and major event organisations.
Based in London, United States, Dubai, Australia and Portugal, we have clients in football, rugby, cricket, government, major events, and many more who love working with us and the solution we provide.
Accredit Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Head of Development to take charge of our expanding team of bright young developers and take our product offering to the next level.
You will be managing a team of six offshore developers, located in Portugal and Australia all working on our growing product offered in a high-profile, exciting and fast-paced industry. We are looking for a talented and passionate developer who is able to quickly take charge of our development and maximise the team in our constant strive for innovation and excellence.
You will be based on our London office where our Management, Product and Sales Teams are located.
In this role, the successful candidate will require excellent communication and proven managerial skills. They will need to demonstrate evidence of problem-solving and working well under pressure while being able to manage the other team members. The ideal candidate will bring an enthusiastic approach, with an ability to estimate and manage their own tasks as the system is built. This is a great opportunity to secure a role within an exciting rapidly growing organisation.
- NET / C#
- MVC, JQuery, Entity Framework, SignalR, HangFire, Bootstrap
- Web API, Json
- A minimum of +5 years solid .NET
- Previous experience working as a team leader
- Extensive SQL experience
- Amazon AWS (EC2, Route 53, RDS)
- Proven track record with:
- Complete end-to-end life-cycle experience
- Experience of integration with various different third party APIs
- Ability to accurately estimate task times
- Ability to report to Management and the Product Manager in a concise and clear fashion
- Ability to micromanage your own time and plan tasks with the team
- Ability to take part in team scrums and code reviews, to give and receive feedback efficiently
- Ability to analyse and utilise the best technologies for the evolution of the product
- An interest in understanding and optimizing the user experience
- Internationalized applications (multi-currency, language and time zones)
- Experience developing large scale systems
- Mobile applications
- Experience of working with nearshore and remote teams
- Telerik Controls
- Azure Pipelines