Positions currently available:
- Freelance Marketing Manager, London, UK - View the job description here
- Net Developer, Durham, North Carolina, USA - job description below
- .Net Developer, London, UK - job description below
How to apply:
- Durham, North Carolina, USA / Remote working
- London, UK / Remote working
At Accredit Solutions, we have a dedicated recruitment team that works globally to fill all our recruitment needs. Therefore, we don't need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for your understanding.
- Send your CV in English to Rob Morley with a brief introduduction
- Provide us with your gross salary expectation and availability for an interview
Accredit Solutions is a rapidly growing SaaS business that offers a market-leading accreditation platform to some of the world’s most high-profile sporting, government, and major event organisations.
Based in London UK, and with offices in the USA, Dubai, Australia and Portugal, we have clients in the NFL, NBA, EPL, international cricket, major events space, and many more who love working with us and the solution we provide.
Accredit Solutions is seeking two enthusiastic and experienced .Net Developers to support our rapidly expanding client base. One will be based in the United States, and the other in the UK.
Working under our European-based Head of Development, the candidates will be working on our growing product offered in a high-profile, exciting and fast-paced industry. We are looking for a talented and passionate developers who are able to quickly learn our product.
In this role, the successful candidate will require excellent communication and proven managerial skills. They will need to demonstrate evidence of problem-solving and working well under pressure while being able to manage the other team members. The ideal candidate will bring an enthusiastic approach, with an ability to estimate and manage their own tasks as the system is built. This is a great opportunity to secure a role within an exciting rapidly growing organization with a generous benefits package.
- NET / C#
- MVC, JQuery, Entity Framework, SignalR, HangFire, Bootstrap
- Web API, Json
- A minimum of +5 years solid .NET
- Extensive SQL experience
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (EC2, Route 53, RDS)
- Complete end-to-end life-cycle experience
- Experience of integration with various different third-party APIs
- Ability to micromanage your own time and plan with the rest of the team
- Ability to report to the project manager in a clear and concise fashion
- Ability to take part in team scrums and code reviews, to give and receive feedback efficiently
- An interest in understanding and optimizing user experience
- Experience developing large scale systems
- Mobile applications
- Experience of working with remote teams
- Telerik Controls
- Azure Pipelines
- An interest in sports and major events