Date posted: 12 Sept 2019
Accredit Solutions provides accreditation platforms to some of the UK and World’s most high-profile sporting, government, and major event organisations. With Headquarters in London, UK and offices is Dubai and Lisbon, we are expanding our operations into the Asian market through Melbourne Australia.
We have top tier clients in football, rugby, cricket, government, major events, and many more who love working with us and the solutions we provide.
Accredit Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced .Net developer to help us launch in Australia.
You will work with primarily under our European based Head of Development completing delegated tasks and projects. However, as a locally-based developer you will be required to analyse and local support requests – providing responses/fixes where appropriate and posting job tickets to the main development team for discussion when they come online each evening.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced industry that will challenge you and also support you throughout your career development. Some travel might be required to meet clients and/or the main development team in Europe periodically.
● NET / C#
● A minimum of +5 years solid .NET
● Extensive SQL experience
● Experience designing systems from scratch
● Proven track record with:
● Complete end-end life-cycle experience
● Experience of integration with various different third-party APIs
● Ability to accurately estimate task times
● Ability to report to the project manager in a clear and concise fashion
● Ability to micro manage your own time and plan tasks with the team
● Ability to take part in team scrums and code reviews, to give and receive feedback efficiently
● An interest in understanding and optimizing the user experience
● Internationalized applications (multi-currency, language and time zones)
● Experience developing large scale systems
● Mobile applications
● Experience of working with near shore and remote teams
● Telerik Controls
Nice to have Skills:
● Interest in sport
● Knowledge of a foreign language
What do you need to provide to us:
● Send your CV to Robert@eventadv.com
● Gross Salary expectation and availability