If you are ready to take your career further by joining The Accredit Solutions team take a look at the vacancies we have below or, alternatively, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with any relevant positions.
- Establish long-term relationships with clients and maintain high levels of client satisfaction
- Manage the day-to-day needs of high-demand clients regarding system configurations & builds, seasonal updates, user trainings and issue resolution
- Develop a strong understanding of the Accredit product offerings and demonstrate expertise in system implementation and solving customer issues via our prescribed issue processes
- Provide extensive on-site client and tech support for a wide variety of Accredit US events
- Collaborate with the domestic and global team on client needs and product developments
- Full-time, remote
- Upwards of 40% travel required
- 3-5 years of experience working in event management/support or B2B software support
- Demonstrate a highly analytical and logical approach to aligning the Accredit platform offerings to our client’s workflow to ensure high-level productivity
- Efficient & thorough project management skills.
- Ability to travel extensively across the US.
- Manage increasing levels of responsibilities with an ability to prioritize.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work remotely for a week or more at a time.
- Understanding of information security and data handling
- Experience working with IT, Event Technology or CRM systems
- Experience working with Microsoft Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Strong relationship-building and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills – written & verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills, on the phone, in virtual meetings, face-to-face and within a team environment.
- CSS/HTML Experience
- SQL Experience
- Event Technology Experience
- Background in event operations, professional sports, college sports, ticketing, or credentialing.
Please send a resume to Thomas Standley at email@example.com