Locations: Remote | Start date: ASAP
At Accredit Solutions, we have a dedicated recruitment team that works globally to fill all our recruitment needs. Therefore, we don’t need a response from recruitment companies. Thanks for your understanding.
Accredit Solutions is a rapidly growing SaaS business that offers a market-leading accreditation platform to some of the world’s most high-profile sporting, government, and major event organisations.
Based in London, and with offices in the United States, Dubai, Australia and Portugal, we have clients in the English Premier League, international cricket, NFL, NBA, major events, and many more who love working with us and the solution we provide.
Accredit Solutions is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced .Net Developer to support our rapidly expanding business, initially from home as we look to build up our team within the UK.
Working under our Head of Development, you will be working on our growing product offered in a high-profile, exciting, and fast-paced industry. We are looking for a talented and passionate developer who can quickly learn our product and join our international development team.
In this role, the successful candidate will require excellent communication and proven coding skills. They will need to demonstrate evidence of problem-solving and working well under pressure while being able to manage several daily tasks. The ideal candidate will bring an enthusiastic approach, with an ability to estimate and manage their own tasks as the system is built. This is a great opportunity to secure a role within an exciting rapidly growing organisation.
- NET / C#
- MVC, JQuery, Entity Framework, SignalR, HangFire, Bootstrap
- Web API, Json
- A minimum of +5 years solid .NET
- Extensive SQL experience
- Strong understanding of Amazon Web Services (EC2, Route 53, RDS)
Proven track record with:
- Complete end-to-end life-cycle experience
- Experience of integration with various third-party APIs
- Ability to micromanage your own time and plan with the rest of the team
- Ability to report to the project manager in a clear and concise fashion
- Ability to take part in team scrums and code reviews, to give and receive feedback efficiently
- An interest in understanding and optimising user experience
- Experience developing large scale systems
- Mobile applications
- Experience of working with remote teams
- Telerik Controls
- Azure Pipelines
- An interest in sports and major events
To apply for this position:
- Send your CV with a brief introduction to email@example.com
- Provide us with your gross salary expectation and availability for an interview
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00 – £45,000.00 per year