A front-facing platform for media accreditation.
This dedicated portal can be easily added to your website and gives the user the ability to submit all of the information needed to validate a media badge - keeping all of your press pass applications and supporting documents secure in a single system and allowing your team to accept or reject applications, request more information, set access control, and produce secure and zoned photo badges.
All of the front-end registration forms in Accredit Media are mobile optimized and can be access via mobile phones and tablets.
Key system features:
Need a great media accreditation system for your next event or tournament? Contact us for a system demo today!
- A user-created account will allow for applications for multiple events during a single application process
- Applications can be made for both a main event (i.e. tournaments) and individual events (i.e press brieing or game)
- Media can be approved for main events but only some individual events – for example they might not be approved for the final
- Can use all system registration fields to capture accreditation details
- Custom documents for media such as multiple supporting documents or the ability to add multiple examples of work
- Standard documents such as passports, visas and photos can be uploaded
- Additional media fields such as Editor Details and Head office details can be used
- Different tournaments or groups of events can have a different event selection page with specific branding
- Whether events show can be controlled by questions, such as what team you are following?
- Media can pick from subcategories as determined by the matrix so can be a reporter for one tournament and a radio broadcaster for another
- Different Media Event Groups can be setup to use different terms and conditions, emails, email addresses and sender name
- Media can select whether they need parking
- Media users can track their application status in the portal for all upcoming events
- Media users will receive an email when their application is approved or if more information is required
- Media users can login to their account to add any additional details required and keep their profile up to date
- Media can cancel their attendance at events or requirement of parking which feeds instantly into the admin area to ensure that media list is up to date
- Admin users can hide events from certain media users
- Bespoke emails can be sent to Media Members such as site instructions or schedules