Managing contractors has never been easier
Know they are compliant and know who is in your facility every day of the year.
Accredit 365 is the latest software platform from Accredit Solutions, the company behind the award-winning Accredit Platform - the most intelligent and trusted accreditation software on the market today.
Built with 15 years of experience working alongside some of the best-known facilities, stadiums, venues and live events in the world, Accredit 365 has been created to help Facilities, Maintenance, and Health & Safety Managers improve day to day operational efficiency, safety and security when contractors need access to a venue.
- Process maintenance jobs efficiently
- Ensure your contractors are compliant
- Capture data from the individuals entering your facility and store it securely
- Collect and review photos for accreditation badges
- Record who is in your facility at all times and control access if needed
- Print accreditation badges in-house with ease
- Comply with COVID-19 track-and-trace regulations
Your employees can...
- Report and log a maintenance job
- Including descriptions and photos of the issue to be fixed
Facilities and Maintenance Managers can...
- Approve a job and send details to contractors
- Assign a contractor(s) and fix a date for the work to be carried out
- Notify key internal stakeholders of works
- Verify and approve all required documents including risk assessments & method statements (RAMS), insurances, licences required before work can begin
- Process accreditation passes for individual workers that define where they can go and when they are allowed access to the areas within the facility
- Self-manage their company documentation such as insurances, licenses and certificates to prove they are compliant with health and safety laws and client regulations
- Add risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) for the job
- Assign workers to individual jobs
Individual workers can...
For further information, request a system demo or please contact us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)203 904 7681.
- Upload documents related to the works they are completing including right to work, licenses and certificates
- Upload photo and ID for proof of identity and security
- Complete a health and safety quiz unique to the site they are visiting in order to be granted their permit to work