Managing contractors has never been easier
Know they are compliant and know who is in your facility every day.
Accredit 365 is the latest software platform from Accredit Solutions, the company behind the most intelligent and trusted accreditation software on the market today.
Built with 15 years of experience working alongside some of the best-known facilities, stadiums, venues and live events in the world, Accredit 365 has been created to help Facilities, Maintenance, and Health & Safety Managers improve day to day operational efficiency, safety and security when contractors need access to a venue. Using Accredit 365 will mean you can process maintenance jobs efficiently; ensure your contractors are compliant; and ensure workers have the right access to your facility at the right times.
Accredit 365 allows staff to:
• Report and log a maintenance job
• Including descriptions and photos of the issue to be fixed
Facilities, Maintenance, and Health & Safety Managers use the platform to:
• Approve a job and send details to contractors
• Assign a contractor(s) and fix a date for the work to be carried out
• Notify key internal stakeholders of works
• Verify and approve all required documents including risk assessments & method statements (RAMS), insurances, licences required before work can begin
• Process accreditation passes for individual workers that define where they can go and when they are
allowed access to the areas within the facility
Contractors use the platform to:
• Self-manage their company documentation such as insurances, licenses and certificates to prove they
are compliant with health and safety laws and client regulations
• Add risk assessments and method statements (RAMS) for the job
• Assign workers to individual jobs
Individual Workers will use the platform to:
• Upload documents related to the works they are completing including right to work, licenses and
• Upload photo and ID for proof of identity and security
• Complete a health and safety quiz unique to the site they are visiting in order to be granted their permit
For further information, request a system demo or please contact us at email@example.com or on +44 (0)203 904 7681.