Sales Development Representative
Location: Durham, North Carolina | Reports to: President | Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive plus bonuses
Role: Sales Development Representative (SDR) at a rapidly expanding sports and events software business
Benefits: Healthcare, competitive PTO, opportunities to travel
Accredit Solutions is seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and uncover potential customers who can benefit from our software solutions. You will be the first line of communication with prospective customers.
An ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process, exceptional at researching leads, nurturing new relationships, and setting our sales team up for success. You must be a quick learner with excellent communication skills and able to present our offer in a compelling way. Your success will be recognized, as every potential customer is an opportunity to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
A bit about you:
Perhaps you’re a year or two into your role as an SDR, you’re booking meetings and demos for the sales team, meeting and exceeding your targets. But you want to make the step up and broaden your sales experience, with the opportunity to make the progression to a business development rep, should you deliver what you know you’re capable of.
You’re looking for coaching from expert sales professionals who can work with you to make you the best you can be but equally you might teach them a trick or two, and that’s cool too! You recognize your role will be predominantly inside but would relish the opportunity to progress from an inside sales role to an all-encompassing position that includes face-to-face and revenue ownership.
You might (but not necessarily important) have an interest in major league and collegiate sports and working in this market could be appealing to you.
Importantly, you want to be recognized for the excellent work you do, with the opportunity to learn but take responsibility for your own universe of prospective customers and design and run sales campaigns that get results.
And when you’re ready and have proven yourself, you want recognition from your managers that is time for you to take the next step in your career to becoming a revenue leader.
About Accredit Solutions
Accredit Solutions is a rapidly growing business that offers market-leading credentialing software to some of the world’s best-known sports clubs, sporting competitions, stadiums, governments, and live events right around the world (customers already include major league sports teams and leagues). With offices in the USA, UK, Australia, and UAE, Accredit Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic SDR to support the company’s sales objectives from the company’s office in Durham, NC.
Specifics on the role:
We are looking for a Sales Development Rep to support our growth strategies in the USA. This is a great opportunity to secure a long-term role within a rapidly growing software company and your duties will include:
- Representing our company’s software solutions, starting with a comprehensive understanding of the solution and through research identifying and matching how our solutions meet customer needs
- Proactively generate and qualify new leads by nurturing warm prospects and identifying further prospective customers
- Securing meetings and demos with senior executives at sports and events businesses
- Working directly with the president to develop sales best practices, workflows and sequences that get results
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of qualified prospects and engaging sales executives for the next steps
- Meeting and exceeding targets – reporting to the president with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Learning important facets of the business that you will need to move to the next step in your career
- Delivering quality customer service
- Communicating with all levels of the organization
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional cold calling telephone manner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of CRM and sales platforms
- Previous experience in a B2B environment (preferred)
- Educated to college degree level (desirable)
Please send a resume to Tom Standley at firstname.lastname@example.org