Accreditation in a Crisis
How accreditation can be adapted to increase event safety and security post COVID-19
With Edwin Saayeng, Head of Major Events, Accredit Solutions
- Date: Thursday 28 May 2020
- Time: 15.00 – 15.45 GMT+1 (30 minute discussion + 15 minute Q&A)
What you'll learn...
People keep talking about the ‘new normal’ and how sporting fixtures, live events and venues may need to adapt as a result of COVID-19. During this webinar, Edwin will explore the ways in which you can adapt your current accreditation procedure to give you the tools to confidently manage worker movements, and increase the safety and security of your events and venues after lockdown.
- How to review the effectiveness of your accreditation procedure for an efficient restart to security and operations after COVID-19
- New information to start collecting and the best approach to capture and use it
- How to use a Privilege Matrix – Why it’s a must have
- Workforce turnover and the need for duplicate management
- The importance of access control and how it will help you manage capacities, track movements, trace people, and keep restricted areas secure
Edwin has implemented and managed accreditation procedures for many major sporting events and tournaments including the ICC Cricket World Cup, Rugby World Cup, and Commonwealth Games.
Who should attend?
Any safety and security, operations, venue and accreditation managers responsible for event accreditation procedures.
REGISTER FOR FREE USING THE FORM BELOW